When it comes to PDF to Word conversion, you have to commend WPS for the exemplary job it does. WPS PDF to Word converter will deliver just the kind of results you are questing for and especially when you want the formatting to be retained 100%. You are also opened up to great flexibility whereby you can choose whether to convert PDFs to DOC, DOCX among other text formats that you can comfortably edit in Microsoft Word.
To make the experience even better, the PDF conversion process happens in a pretty easy and super-fast way but this does not at all make the tool deliver anything less than the highest quality of output. When the need arises, you can always split or merge the document pages as you see fit. For convenience purposes, you get the chance to convert just the pages you need and for multiple files, the batch PDF conversion feature is just an implementation away.
Pros & Cons of WPS PDF To Word Converter
- Highly customizable – Unlike other programs WPS PDF to Word converter lest you tinker with the interface to your preference in order to facilitate the ease of use.
- MS Office compatibility – By being fully compatible with Microsoft Office, converting to and from these formats becomes very reliable and convenient.
- Integrated cloud service – With this, you can save your converted files in the provided cloud storage and get to save greatly on the local disk space.
- High-quality output – To ensure that you need not have to edit any errors after the PDF conversion process, WPS strives to deliver the highest quality of output possible.
- Annoying ads – There are instances you will have ads thrown at you and this becomes very annoying when you are in the middle of the process to convert PDFs.
How to Use WPS PDF To Word Converter
Features of WPS PDF To Word Converter
- Desktop Application
- Monthly Subscription
- Small Business