For that all-encompassing and comprehensive PDF management experience, PDFelement is one tool that you wouldn’t want to miss out on. First and foremost is the various multiple formats, both images, and documents, that this program supports to ensure that you do not need to seek other external tools. While other PDF tools will struggle with encrypted files, PDFelement supports the conversion of password-protected files without breaking a single sweat although you will need to input the password. Not forgetting the editing capabilities and the freedom to annotate PDFs as you prefer.
At the same time, you have the chance to bask in the flexibility of this top PDF converter as it supports both partial and batch processing of files depending on the scenario and in turn, gets to save yourself a great deal of both the time and effort. Other than that, you have at your disposal the built-in OCR feature which comes in handy when dealing with scanned or image-based PDFs, and ultimately, you will be looking at the highest quality output possible as the layout and formatting are retained.
Pros & Cons of PDFelement
- Built-in OCR – As mentioned, this is meant to guarantee the quality of data extraction from an image-based or scanned PDF file.
- Batch processing – Unlike the tedious process of converting one file after another, batch file processing lets work on multiple files all at the same time.
- Data extraction – This comes in handy when it is not necessary to convert the whole file when in fact you just need a portion of all the data.
- An easy to use interface – The user interface is not mind-boggling at and that means any user can get around comfortably.
- Missed fonts – As much as this does not happen all the time depending on the kind of file you are working on, there are instances that some fonts will be missed completely especially when converting.
How to Use PDFelement
Features of PDFelement
- Desktop/Mobile Devices
- Monthly payment
- Annual Subscription
- Small Business
- Large Enterprises
- Medium Business