Weeny PDF Converter is a fully-fledged PDF converter software that comes in very handy to convert to and from the PDF format. To be specific, the supported formats include DOCX, DOC, TXT, RTF, XML, JPG, HTML, TIF, GIF, BMP, PCX, and PNG.
Weeny PDF Converter is delivered to you for free on Windows, Android and also has a variant that can be used in an online setting. In the instance you are handling many files, it is advisable to get hold of the batch conversion feature in order to convert multiple files simultaneously.
It provides some extra handy features for your PDFs like splitting, merging, unlocking, on top of the ability to extract just the data that you need instead of converting a whole file.
This PDF tool comes as a standalone app whose functionality does not rely on the installation of any extra add-ons or software. Even as free PDF software, you can expect tip-top output without any intrusive watermarks or any other kind of limitations that other tools pose.
Pros & Cons of Weeny PDF Converter
- No steep learning curve – This is realized because of just how simple and instinctive this PDF converter presents itself to a user.
- Absolutely free – You are opened up to all the features this software carries under its arms without the need to dig any deep into your pockets.
- Supports web formats – To be specific, Weeny PDF Converter boasts of the ability to convert HTML and XML formats to and from the PDF format – not many tools support this.
- Batch conversion – This is a big factor that makes this program tick and basically, it lets you convert multiple files all at the same time.
- No support for encrypted files – This means that in the instance you are bringing in password-protected files for conversion, Weeny PDF Converter will not be of much help as it is not able to handle that.
How to Use Weeny PDF Converter
Features of Weeny
- Desktop Application
- One-time payment
- Small Business