When it comes to standalone PDF converter programs, UniPDF is one tool that will not miss your radar as it brings you both ease-of-use and still delivers high-quality PDF conversions. You can convert single files on the go and when you have multiple files, implementing the batch PDF conversion mode will save you both the time and effort. To reiterate on the high-quality conversions, this PDF converter is able to retain the original layout and formatting of the original document to rid you of the need to apply corrections later. In just a matter of 3 steps, you will be opened up to a super-fast PDF conversion process.
For convenience purposes, you get to convert a full document, a page range or even specific pages all on a simple and instinctive user interface. To accommodate pretty much all the users, this program is multilingual in a way that one can localize it to one of the supported popular languages to facilitate ease of use.
Pros & Cons of UniPDF Converter
- Retains the formatting and layout – You will not have any discrepancies between the source and converted file.
- Easy to use – Getting around this piece of software is not complex at all even for a novice user meeting this app for the first time.
- No file size limitations – Unlike other similar functioning tools, you are not limited in any way regarding the size of files you can import into this PDF converter for conversion.
- Batch conversion – To save on both the time and effort, UniPDF allows you to convert multiple files simultaneously.
- Limited trial version – One major drawback of this offline app is that it can only let you convert up to 3 pages only per session.
- Changing settings every time – Any moment you have to perform PDF conversions, you will need to tinker with the settings each and every time which is both tedious and time-consuming.
How to Use UniPDF Converter
Features of UniPDF Converter
- Desktop Application
- One-time payment
- Small Business