SodaPDF is a PDF software that sets itself apart by being one of the most user-centric apps in the market. Use centric in that it gives you that extra control, a wide range of choices, and more flexibility like you have not experienced before. In fact, you have the perfect chance to avoid all the cumbersome alternatives out there and embrace the ultimate ease of use. Soda PDF comes out as a pretty powerful app when you take into account that it can convert, merge, edit, compress, secure, and sign PDFs in a matter of a few clicks.
Delivering both an online and offline version, you are sure to work across multiple devices without any limitations. This is on top of ensuring that you can process files more efficiently and still offer smart management options. In order to cater to scanned PDF files, you have a built-in OCR feature that guarantees the ultimate accuracy in data extraction. You get to enjoy all this on a simple and intuitive user interface that is not complex to navigate.
Pros & Cons of Soda PDF
- Flexibility – Soda PDF can be used in almost any setting be it a small, medium, or an enterprise-level business, and still deliver the required output.
- OCR incorporated – As usual, this is a really powerful feature that is very helpful when extracting data from scanned PDFs.
- Speedy processing – You have to commend this tool for the great speeds it applies to the tasks thrown at it and this helps you realize fast task completion besides saving a lot of time.
- User-friendly – Unlike other similar functioning tools that scare you with their complex interface, Soda PDF delivers a simple and intuitive user interface that brings in the ultimate ease of use.
- Poor user support – In the instance you get a problem and get stuck, support can really take some time before you get a response.
How to Use Soda PDF
Features of Soda PDF
- iOS Mobile Devices
- On Premise
- Cloud Hosted
- Monthly payment
- Annual Subscription
- Small Business