Looking for one of the fastest PDF tools in the market? Definitely the answer is yes and Renee PDF Aide is just the tool you have been looking for. Even at the high processing speeds, it still makes sure that the quality of the output remains as pristine as possible. You can bank on this PDF tool to deliver exemplary results regardless of whether you are converting PDFs to text, images, documents, or any other supported formats. On top of that, hassle not when it comes to scanned PDF files or images as the included OCR will help you realize editable file equivalents at the end of the day.
Renee PDF Aide does not end there as there is even more in store for you. Some of the extra features at your disposal cut across the ability to split, merge, repair, encrypt, optimize, rotate, adding watermark to PDFs not forgetting the image to PDF options. Other than that, you can always convert just the content you want and for further efficiency, the batch PDF conversion feature is just an implementation away.
Pros & Cons of Renee PDF Aide
- Multilingual – This is a very important trait of this PDF app as it is helpful to localize the program to a preferred interface language and at the same time facilitate the OCR.
- Built-in OCR – This is a pro that really determines how powerful a PDF software is as it helps to extract text data from a scanned or image-based PDF file.
- Batch conversion – Instead of working on one file after another which turns out to be tedious and time-consuming, this feature lets you process multiple files simultaneously.
- Format retention – By getting to retain the original format and layout, Renee PDF Aide rids you of the need to undertake tasks to correct the missed conversions and therefore save yourself a great deal of time and effort.
- Installs an unnecessary tool – You will find this software offering you to install a tool that is not at all related or even critical to the working of Renee PDF Aide.
How to Use Renee PDF Aide
Features of Renee PDF Aide
- On Premise
- One-time payment
- Small Business