At one point or the other, you may wish to print a PDF file into the Excel format equivalent. But when you consider how each of these document formats differs from each other, there comes the need for specialized software to be put into use. Of course, there are plenty of programs out there that can do this but if you are looking for an easy way to print PDF to Microsoft Excel, you have to narrow down the list of go-to solutions.
In this article, we are putting an end to your quest for software that can print PDF to Excel while ensuring the ultimate ease and convenience. To be specific, we feature two of the best tools out there that have been crafted well enough to deliver exemplary results. You will not only get to know them by name but also learn how to use any of them to accomplish the task at hand with a 100% success rate.
The step-by-step tutorials featured here are detailed as much as possible to command no prior experience at all so you need not worry if you are doing this for the first time. Here are the methods to help you realize a reliable process to print PDF to Excel.
Method #1: Print PDF to Excel in Acrobat DC
Even after introducing the PDF file format, Adobe has gone the extra mile to bring in tools that come in handy in the document conversion process. In this section, Adobe Acrobat DC is showcasing its prowess when it comes to printing PDF to Microsoft Excel format. It is a really powerful program when you are looking to make the best out of the task at hand. Instead of recreating other documents from scratch, this piece of software comes in handy to escape that tedious and overly time-consuming task. In just a matter of a few steps, your PDF file will be printed in Excel format ready for you to apply further actions. For this to happen, here are the steps that you need to follow once you have Adobe Acrobat DC up and running on your computer.
- Launch Adobe Acrobat DC and open the target PDF file. Simply navigate to “File > Open…” and from the resulting dialogue box, navigate to the PDF directory, click on it, and then hit the “Open” button. This is the preferred method when you are not sure if Acrobat DC is your default PDF viewer software.
- After the PDF file is opened successfully, again head over to “File > Export To > Spreadsheet > Microsoft Excel Workbook” making sure you do not miss any option lest you find yourself outputting in the wrong format.
- There will be another dialog box where you need to pick a saving directory for the printed Excel file together with an accompanying file name after which you just hit the “Save” button to finish. It is advisable to save in the source folder for the convenience of retrieving.
- The printed/converted Excel file will be opened automatically in Microsoft Excel ready for any further actions that you may want to apply.
In just a matter of these few steps, you will have managed to achieve a successful task to print PDF to Excel using the top-notch Adobe Acrobat DC. one thing you can be sure of is that pretty much everything is retained in the original quality which consequently means you need not go through a process to edit almost everything.
Method #2: Print PDF to Excel in Bulk in TalkHelper PDF Converter
TalkHelper PDF Converter has always been that top go-to program for that comprehensive inter-document conversion process. You get to enjoy lots of freedom when you need to print PDF to Excel; you can choose the whole PDF file, specific pages, or even a defined page range that contains the content that you need to print in Excel format. Working with scanned PDF files shouldn’t worry you even a little bit since the built-in OCR with support for 46 languages will accurately recognize text in a way that you need not retype anything.
The accuracy of this process matters most and that is why TalkHelper PDF Converter makes sure that each and every component is retained as much as possible both in terms of layout and overall formatting. In this section, we want to accomplish bulk PDF printing into Excel and since batch conversion is one of the features that this program boasts of, we are pretty much sorted out. All that you need to do now is follow the steps outlined below on how to print PDF to Excel.
- Launch TalkHelper PDF Converter and select the “PDF To Excel” option from the side panel on the left-hand side.
- Add/Import the PDF files that need to be printed to Excel by clicking on the “Add File(s)” icon at the bottom of the interface.
- With the target PDF files having been added successfully on the queue, locate and click on the “Convert” button still at the bottom of this simple user interface. If need be, use the OCR feature when TalkHelper PDF Converter recommends so.
- Be patient as the conversion process completes and once it is done click on the folder icon at the far right side of each file row on the list. Clicking on this icon will take you directly to the output directory. From here, you can apply further necessary actions.
Once the process commences, you will notice progress bars in the file list so that you can track the printing process for each PDF file. You should then be able to find the converted Microsoft Excel files in the folder that you defined earlier and from there, you can apply further necessary actions.
With these methods at your disposal, the process of printing PDF to Excel should now feel more like a walk in the park. This is because the guides here are simple but at the same time comprehensive to ensure that you are able to accomplish the task at hand without much hassle. Just rock the program that proves to augur the best with you and bring yourself lots of convenience at a whole new level. The ball is now in your court!