PDFMate delivers some of the most professional and comprehensive PDF tools like the PDF and ebook converter. In fact, it is a dedicated and excellent PDF software that will not disappoint you both on Windows and Mac platforms. Among the features, it boasts of is the much-coveted OCR feature, a PDF merger, and splitter that come in handy when necessary. At the same time, you must commend this tool for supporting such a wide variety of formats that you can convert to or from the PDF format.
Better yet, you are also opened up to some nifty features where you can tinker with the layout, size, and direction of your PDF files to reflect just the kind of output you are looking forward to. It does not end there, if you need to restrict access to your output files, the PDFMate PDF converter app enables you to encrypt the converted files with passwords when you deem it necessary. This is definitely one of the best PDF software.
Pros & Cons of PDFMate
- User-friendly – The user interface is friendly enough to ensure that you can enjoy an improved work efficiency by getting around conveniently.
- Batch conversion – To save on both the time and effort, take advantage of this feature to convert multiple files simultaneously.
- Supports OCR – This is a much-coveted feature that makes it possible to extract text from a scanned or image-based PDF instead of retyping all the content.
- Wide-format support – This ensures that you do not have to look for external PDF converters when a common or popular file format is not supported like the ebooks.
- Limited free version – The free version allows you to convert only 3 files per session which is way lower than what some other free tools out there offer.
- Poor user support – In the instance you get stuck anywhere or any other issues arising, getting help can be a bit hectic.
How to Use PDFMate
Features of PDFMate
- Desktop Application
- One-time Payment
- Small Business