PDFescape is a blend of online and desktop PDF tools that help you view, edit, fill forms, and even design forms. It is an all-encompassing software to handle all your PDF files and has been considered a PDF Swiss Army Knife when you look at the plethora of features it boasts of. It is delivered to you in two main modes, an online and offline desktop version with your choice depending on the features and working mode you are convenient with.
The online version is free but limited and will help you edit, create, form filler, annotate, password-protect, read, and share PDF files online though you must stay within the 10MB file size limit and a maximum of 100 pages for your PDF files. The advantage of PDFescape Online is that you are not tied to a specific platform considering that the only prerequisites are a good internet connection and a modern web browser.
On the other hand, the offline PDFescape desktop coming in 3 variants, PDFescape Basic, PDFescape Premium, and PDFescape Ultimate, has even more features compared to the online version. To be specific, you get to edit, merge, create, crop, rotate, convert, sign, certify, secure, view, redact, compress, split, and print PDF files on your Windows 10,8, and 7 PC with the ultimate ease and convenience.
Whether you are looking to create a fillable PDF, adjust fonts, delete and extract PDF pages, access a PDF editor, PDFescape is the professional PDF tool to call to action.
Pros & Cons of PDFescape
- Free online PDF editing – This is a feature that many online PDF tools lack but you have full access to it here.
- Multiple formats supported – When it comes to converting to and from the PDF file format, a wide range of formats are supported – hundreds to be specific.
- Easy, efficient, and free – Getting around this PDF tool is not complex thanks to the simple user interface that borrows from Microsoft Office, you will experience speedy tasks and this is all for free.
- Availability – The online version of this program works on all the major platforms and popular web browsers including Internet Explorer 6+, Firefox 2+, Safari 2+, Chrome, and Opera 9.5+.
- Ad-laden – PDFescape will display ads on the interface which when intrusive can affect flawless workflow.
- Subscription service – Instead of an outright payment to obtain the premium features, you have to opt into a subscription rather.
How to Use PDFescape
Features of PDFescape
- Desktop Application
- One-time payment
- Small Business