At the click of a button, PDFCandy will take your PDF conversion process to a mountain top level. To be specific, once you have uploaded the target file, the conversion process starts automatically without your input and all that you have to do is wait to download the output. It lets you import files to convert either locally from your computer or optionally take advantage of the integrated cloud services (Google Drive and Dropbox) in case your files live online.
On top of that, you have been taken care of when it comes to working on multiple files as the batch PDF conversion feature is available at your disposal. Better yet, you get to access the features of this web-based app all for free with support for over 20 file formats and the much-coveted drag-and-drop feature. Apart from the online app, you can also rock the offline version to handle your PDF conversions and still deliver high-quality output at the end of the day.
Pros & Cons of PDFCandy
- User-friendly – You are provided with an easy and straightforward interface that should not pose any hurdles.
- Rich PDF tools – Almost any kind of conversion to and from the PDF file format is available with PDF Candy.
- Batch processing – With PDF Candy, you can convert multiple files to and from the PDF format simultaneously and in turn save on both the time and effort.
- Built-in OCR – This comes in very handy to process or convert scanned PDF files into the editable format equivalent.
- Limited free version – You are just limited to a couple of PDF conversion tasks before you are not able to do more.
- Performance is internet-dependent – It all boils down to how good your internet and the better it is, the better the PDF conversion experience.
How to Use PDFCandy
Features of PDFCandy
- Desktop or Web-based
- Yearly Subscription
- Small Business