PDF2Go is a web-based PDF converter app that does not settle at just that as it has more in store for you. It delivers a plethora of extra tools that go a long way to give you that comprehensive experience in regard to PDF tasks. When you are not converting to or from the PDF format, you have the chance to edit, merge, split, compress, protect, unlock, repair, and optimize PDFs. On top of this, you can also work on the constituent pages of PDF files with an aim to rotate, sort, delete, and even adjust their size as you wish.
If you happen to be a Chrome enthusiast, this online PDF program delivers an extension at your disposal if you want that extra convenience and avoid the need to keep visiting the website to access any tool of choice. Some of the supported formats include MS Office formats, image formats like DJVU, and ePub. While security and privacy are usually of concern when using online tools, PDF2Go assures you that you need not worry about that.
Pros & Cons of PDF2Go
- Chrome extension – By integrating this tool into Chrome via the extension, you save yourself a great hassle of having to visit the main app every time you need to perform a certain task.
- Secure – Even as a web-based program, you can rest assured that your files remain secure from the access by unauthorized parties.
- Supports big files – While most of the programs struggle when bombarded with large files, PDF2Go takes on them just like a knife through butter.
- Rich format support – PDF2Go supports quite a large list of formats like MS Office and ebook formats in order to give you that reliable and convenient experience at the end of the day.
- Ad-laden interface – As much as it is a free online PDF tool, there are lots of ads on the user interface which can be very annoying and distracting.
How to Use PDF2Go
Features of PDF2Go
- Andriod/Mobile Devices
- Monthly payment
- Annual Subscription
- Small Business