NovaPDF is a fully-featured PDF tool that is crafted with the end-user in mind. At the click of a button, you are able to convert any of the supported files into the PDF format equivalent without breaking a single sweat. The main goal is to have files that can be viewed from any device without the need to install extra software and in turn facilitate the idea of collaboration. To reiterate on the one-click feature, it integrates into Microsoft Office for that direct method of converting files into PDF. This is on top of letting you sign, secure, merge, watermark, linearize, and overlay PDF files conveniently.
You will also be very happy to know that the original layout and formatting are retained to the greatest extent including the automatic detection of clickable links. Tagging and editing of the PDF metadata are also possible besides custom actions after you have saved the output file. Sharing has also been made easy for you like the option to send PDFs directly via your default email client.
Pros & Cons of NovaPDF
- Easy to use – To make sure even a novice user can get started easily, the user interface has been made very simple to get around and allow you to easily tackle the task at hand.
- Quick and efficient – At the click of a button, you are able to kickstart a task and this program ensures that the task takes the shortest time possible for efficiency.
- Layout and format retention – This is a huge plus for a PDF tool as it comes in handy to avoid instances of editing to correct errors in the layout or formatting which usually consumes a lot of time.
- Rich PDF editing features – NovaPDF delivers very handy editing options that come in handy when you need to refine the output or even add more information like tinkering with the metadata.
- Adds watermark on the free version – An intrusive watermark will be added to the output files which may affect the readability and professionalism of the output.
- Slow printing – Depending on the size of the file, you will notice that the printing process is not at all snappy.
- Pricey – Comparing with other PDF tools out there in the market, NovaPDF tends to be a bit high, price-wise, in relation to the existence of free tools that offer the same functionality.
How to Use NovaPDF
Features of NovaPDF
- On Premise
- Monthly payment
- Annual Subscription
- One-time payment
- Small Business