If you are questing for a faster and overly smatter way to create, edit, eSign, and convert your PDF files, Nitro Pro will set you on that specific path. It has gone the extra mile to feature the kind of user-friendliness that can get a novice user started without any steep learning curve. You will love just how this PDF tool lays great emphasis on speedy performance and flexibility. Moreover, you have pretty much all the functionality you are hoping to find in a fully-fledged PDF app like editing your PDFs to add, delete, or even modify the content.
Also, you get to enjoy batch file processing like the case of PDF conversion, directly turn emails and attachments to PDFs, convert a PDF file to any Microsoft Office format of choice, and still retain the original formatting. In fact, you can kiss goodbye any kind of layout inconsistencies you may have experienced with another app even when looking to merge or sign PDFs. Whether you have a business or individual endeavor, using this tool should not be any painstaking.
Ranks in Categories
Pros & Cons of Nitro Pro
- Ease of use – This is one of the top strengths that this PDF software boasts of. This translates into a scenario where nobody should struggle to get around.
- Rich support – In case you get stuck anywhere, you have at your disposal lots of tutorials, a comprehensive help section, and a very active community of users.
- Efficient – This is realized by the fact that this program will take you through speedy PDF conversions or other PDF tasks and at the same time ensure that the output quality is not affected negatively.
- Highly-accurate OCR – This is a special feature that will make you forget the need to retype content from image-based or scanned PDF files.
- Struggle with large files – Unlike small files, you may find the conversion process to be poor especially performance-wise when you are working on overly large files or even when they are richly formatted.
- No mobile optimization – Nitro Pro will work to optimize the converted files for use on the web but does not really do the same to support mobile devices.
How to Use Nitro Pro
Features of Nitro Pro
- Desktop Application
- Monthly payment
- Annual Subscription
- Small Business
- Large Enterprises
- Medium Business