With iSkysoft PDF Editor, the process of converting, annotating, merging, splitting, redacting, signing, and editing PDF files among others has never been this convenient. No matter the platform you are on, Windows or Mac, you can always adjust watermarks, images, links, texts, headers, and footers, pages backgrounds among others in your PDF all quickly and easily.
It comes with an advanced OCR feature that will give you an effortless process of converting scanned or image-based PDF files into their editable format equivalent. Mind you, with this PDF tool, you can rest assured that the original layout and formatting will be retained and therefore have the best output quality possible. Not forgetting that this tool also opens you up to batch file processing and editing features that come in handy when you need to refine the converted files before further actions like sharing. On top of that, working on password-protected files is supported and still you get a chance to protect your converted files to restrict access.
Pros & Cons of iSkysoft PDF Editor
- User-friendly interface – This goes a long way to help even a new user get started without going through a steep learning curve.
- Editing tools – On top of helping you convert between the PDF format, you have the chance to refine your output with the editing tools delivered at your disposal including highlights, drawing, form filling, stamping, commenting among others.
- Batch conversion – This is a feature that is aimed at helping you take the shortest time possible to work on multiple files all at the click of a button.
- Highly secure – iSkysoft PDF Editor goes the extra mile to make sure that your files remain secure all through and avoid the risks like those accustomed to online PDF programs.
- Glitchy OCR – There are times the OCR will act up making you end up with output that is not satisfactory at the end of the day.
How to Use iSkysoft PDF Editor
Features of iSkysoft PDF Editor
- On Premise
- Monthly payment
- Annual Subscription
- Small Business