Icecream PDF Converter is that one PDF tool that you can comfortably consider to bring in features that are not only handy but also great and ample. Converting from and to the PDF format is just like a knife through butter. It lets you convert individual files and in the instance, you have multiple files, you can take advantage of the batch conversion feature to transform all the files simultaneously. At the same time, you can use the built-in OCR feature especially when you are dealing with scanned PDF files not forgetting that you will experience quality conversions as the layout is retained as much as possible.
On top of that, you get to convert whole documents, specific pages and even page ranges when the need arises. Better yet, you are not limited regarding the size of the files you need to take through the PDF conversion process besides ensuring the privacy of your files as you work offline. Other than that, you get to enjoy the simple drag-and-drop feature, a quick preview, handle protected files and have no watermarks even if the software is free.
Pros & Cons of Icecream PDF Converter
- Format retention – The converted files match the source file to the greatest extent to insist on just how powerful this PDF converter program is.
- User-friendly interface – This goes a long way to see to it that you have an easytime maneuvering the program to achieve the task at hand.
- Multilingual – This comes in handy to localize the tool into a preferred language to facilitate ease of use.
- Limited free version – You are only limited to convert just the first 10 pages of your document especially when you are dealing with large files.
- Slow performance – There are instances you will experience reduction in performance especially when processing large files.
How to Use Icecream PDF Converter
Features of Icecream PDF Converter
- One-time payment
- Small Business