HiPDF is the PDF tool with the main aim being to provide you with all the tools you need to convert to and from the PDF file format among other extra tools. Just to break down what HiPDF opens you up, you get the chance to convert from PDF, convert to PDF, access image tools, and also nifty PDF tools that are all aimed at giving that all-encompassing experience.
HiPDF has an intuitive UI and any user encountering the tool for the first time will not have trouble navigating. Not forgetting that batch file processing is supported on top of a built-in OCR that will make it possible to extract data from scanned PDF files.
Considering that it is an online tool, your security matters and that is why encryption is enforced on both the upload and download sessions. Moreover, the dedicated user panel makes it easy to navigate the included file history feature.
Pros & Cons of HiPDF
- No ads – While some other online tools will flood the main working interface with intrusive and distracting ads, HiPDF seeks to make the interface as clean as possible.
- Batch file processing – This online tool is capable of helping you process multiple files all at the same time and make the whole process less tedious and time-consuming.
- Secure – With HiPDF, you will not have sleepless nights regarding your files since both the uploads and processed files that you download all remain secure and private thanks to the encrypted connections.
- OCR – The included Optical Character Recognition tool comes in handy to extract text data from scanned and image-based PDFs.
- Usage is limited – Unless you have registered for the premium features you are limited to only 2 free tasks per day.
How to Use HiPDF
Features of HiPDF
- Desktop Application
- Monthly payment
- Annual Subscription
- One-time payment
- Small Business