DocuFreezer tends to take a different approach in regard to file conversion by putting more focus on the ability to convert multiple files all at the same time. Basically, it will achieve the basic task of converting files but goes the extra mile to put great emphasis on the need to batch convert files and in doing so, get to save greatly on both the time and effort. You can agree with me that converting files one after the other proves to be overly tedious. Let us also recognize the simple and intuitive user interface delivered by this PDF tool to help you get around easily and at the same time allow you to import files via a simple drag-and-drop action.
To reiterate on the batch conversion feature, you can opt to add multiple files or even a whole folder. You may be wondering why the software has been named “DocuFreezer” but this is in line with the fact that this tool is able to freeze or retain the original layout and formatting. On top of that, you have some extra nifty features that allow you to split or merge PDFs as you see fit.
Pros & Cons of DocuFreezer
- Batch conversion – This is the major advantage that this PDF tool rides on and basically empowers you with the ability to convert multiple files simultaneously to save time.
- Easy to use – This is evident considering that in a matter of just 3 steps, you will have completed the conversion process thanks to the straightforward user interface.
- Supports many input formats – DocuFreezer boasts of support of over 70 file formats to guarantee you that you will not miss converting any popular format.
- Incorporates an OCR – This is a feature that DocuFreezer did not have previously but now supports it fully. Extracting text from image-based or scanned PDFs becomes very easy.
- Requires an MS Office installation – This is necessary especially when you are looking to convert native Microsoft Office documents, and this is a setback when a user wants a standalone app.
- No progress bar – While most tools will indicate how far the conversion process has gone, this is not the case for this app, and thus no way to track the process.
How to Use DocuFreezer
Features of DocuFreezer
- Desktop Application
- One-time payment
- Small Business