Cogniview PDF2XL is meant to come in and eliminate for you the human errors that arise when you need to convert PDF, JPG, or BMP to the Excel or Word format equivalent. In simpler terms, you can refer to it as the ideal tool to extract data from the supported files and save it into an editable format. For scanned or image-based PDFs, the built-in OCR with support for more than 130 languages ensures that you have the most accurate data extraction process.
For convenience, you can take advantage of the much-coveted drag-and-drop feature when you want to import files into this PDF tool. You will also love this online app, even more, when you consider just how much it strives to retain the data layout and formatting. This means that you can extract tables and non-tabular data from images and PDFs and in the end obtain editable Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Also, at your disposal is the batch file processing feature that always saves a great deal of time and effort.
Pros & Cons of Cogniview PDF2XL
- Multi-layout extraction – Unlike other PDF tools, Cogniview PDF2XL implements a nifty multi-layout approach that goes a long way to bring you that feeling of efficiency and performance.
- Live preview – Even before you can undertake the actual task of converting the file, you will have a live preview of what to expect in the end.
- Layout saving – Instead of creating a new layout every time you undertake the conversion process, you can just save one layout and reuse it on other files to save on time.
- High-speed conversion – You will be amazed to learn that this PDF to Excel tool can process a whopping 500 pages in under a minute.
- Paid OCR – In order to enjoy the much-coveted OCR feature, you must consider upgrading to the paid version of this PDF tool.
How to Use Cogniview PDF2XL
Features of Cogniview PDF2XL
- On Premise
- Monthly payment
- Annual Subscription
- Small Business