Coming to you as one of the most minimalistic offline PDF tools, Boxoft capitalizes on the ease-of-use factor besides the delivery of very reliable features. It is a standalone application whose functionality does not depend on the presence of other apps like Adobe Acrobat and therefore brings about a feeling of convenience. To save on time when working on multiple PDFs, the batch conversion feature is at your disposal not forgetting the drag-and-drop feature that goes a long way to facilitate this. You will also be amazed by how this PDF tool is able to extract data from almost any PDF you throw at it.
At the same time, you opened to the ability to split PDFs, add Bates numbering, merge, rename, encrypt, stamp, cut, and even edit PDF files without the need to quest for other software. Better yet, you can rest assured that any task that you undertake using this PDF tool will turn out to be overly fast and accurate. You can grab the free trial period to get a feel of the features on both Mac and Windows.
Pros & Cons of Boxoft
- Stable and responsive – These go a long way to ensure that you have a reliable process that guarantees you high-quality output in the end.
- Adjustable output quality – Depending on your goals and needs, you can tweak the output parameters so that you can obtain the kind of quality you want for your eventual file.
- Batch file processing – Boxoft is pretty powerful too as it supports the ability to process multiple files at the same time and even whole folders when they contain the input files in one place.
- Supports hot directories and CLI – With hot directories, files are converted immediately they are placed in a specific folder without the need for your interaction, and for those who may not want to use the graphical user interface, there is a fully functional command-line interface for use.
- Rigid user interface – Unlike other programs, Boxoft does not let you resize or customize the user interface in any way.
- Struggles with large files – Working on small files is very quick but this is not the exact case when presented with large files – there will be some notable difference especially in the ETA.
How to Use Boxoft
Features of CometDocs
- Desktop Application
- One-time payment
- Small Business